Elegant Manuel Antonio Wedding Packages

Pura Vida! And gracias for browsing through our Weddings Manuel Antonio Package page. We offer our clients a carefree and easy way to choose a spectacular Manuel Antonio wedding. Begin with one of our Manuel Antonio wedding packages and feel free to add additional services "ala-carte".

Elegant Manuel Antonio Beach Wedding (Sample Package Only)

Wedding Balloon Adventure - Exclusively through WMA (Sample Package Only)

Takes your wedding dreams to the highest level!

Weddings Manuel Antonio provides our eclusive ballooning adventure, par excellence over one of the most scenic places on earth.

A single magnificent flight in the early mornings, is followed by a complimentary Champagne Toast. All Weddings Manuel Antonio Ballooning excursions last up to hour in the air, not including preflight and post-flight activities. Two nights lodging, ground transportation and our exclusive SPA UNO half day package is included in this amazing expierence.

With all our wedding packages, we employ the best possible environmentally-friendly practices.

You have many options here and we will work with your dreams and budget. Feel free to call us at our live chat line for a no obligation consultation. If you prefer, we offer more inclusive packages with custom Bridal Spa Parties, In Room Hair, Make-Up and Video.

We do all the work for you so you can concentrate on each other and the magic of your Manuel Antonio Wedding

Private wedding locations will incure additional fees.

Villa/Resort & Estate rental fees apply, and vary weekly and daily, group rates are always available!

  • A 75% non refundable retainer is all that is required when signing our contract. The remaining 25% will be required on your wedding day.
  • Photography & Video services must be paid in full 30 days prior to your wedding date.
  • Semi - Private venues are suggested for parties larger than 20.
  • All Packages include a licensed Wedding Planner & Officiant.
  • All additional non package items are subject to a 15% coordination fee.
  • In order to insure your safety and satisfaction, all vendors and services which pertain to your wedding must be booked through Weddings Manuel Antonio
  • All our package prices are based on a Manuel Antonio Beach or Exotic Poolside Locations. Any private venue incurs an additional fee for the venue plus a 15% coordination fee.

Pacific Breezes (Sample Package Only)

  • Lawyer: to officiate your ceremony and take care of all the paperwork
  • Personal Bridal Consultant for before and during your very special day.
  • Bouquet & boutonniere
  • Setting of location: Bamboo altar with white organza and flowers, petals. Bight and exotic tropical flowers adorn your unique setting. (colors and styles will be defined with the bride later)
  • Wedding cake: A delicious wedding cake for 10 special guests. Your choice of flavor, Vanilla, Chocolate, Carrot or Banana, decorated with natural tropical flowers.
  • Photographer for 2 hours
  • Luxury SPA UNO Massage services for 2
  • Complimentary Hair & Make Up on your wedding day by SPA UNO stylists
  • Accommodates the bride and groom and 2 to 10 attending the ceremony

Luxury Catamaran Sailing Cruise (Sample Package Only)

Our Weddings Manuel Antonio luxury catamaran sailing ceremony package, is an ideal place to spend your special day. Designed with lovers in mind, the Costa Rica Pacific coastline is one of the most beautiful in the world. Created for the incurable romantic, your event can be as elaborate as a royal event, or as simple as I do. An enchanting way to exchange vows, celebrate an anniversary, or promise yourself to your loved one. On our unique and exclusive WMA sailing catamaran, you will enjoy a romantic champagne dinner on the catamaran's deck, accompanied by our friendly dolphin escorts. Watching the famous Manuel Antonio sunset melt into the sea is the perfect ending for you unforgettable day!

© 2011 Weddings Manuel Antonio · Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica · Call us from the US: 011 506 2777-2607 · www.weddingsmanuelantonio.com · Links